Brief descriptions of MTU diesel generator1.MTU Engine and Leroy-Somer Alternator
2.Water cooled radiator, the fans driven by belt, with safety shield.
3.24 V Battery charging Alternator
4.Alternator:single bearing Alternator, IP22 Grading Protection, H Insulation degree
6.Dry air filter,Fuel filter,Oil filter
7.Power output circuit breaker
8.Smartgen control panel (LCD display)
9.24V battery and battery connection cables
10.Exhaust pipe,Corrugated shock tube,flange,Muffler set
Benefits of Super-above MTU Diesel Generator
- Typical color match "yellow with black", which is bright and attractive
- Cover of canopy use the design of a slight angle, which is unique and modern.
- Higher "panzer base frame" design is strong and durable, which has high industrial traits.
- Intelligent control panel is located in the same side of maintenance door, which is more convenien for customer to check and maintain.
- The rainproof canopy is used 2 mm thickness cold rolled steel, strong and durable, which sound insulation effect is good.
- The surface of the canopy is used powder painting, which production workmanship is rigorous.
- Adopt two-step silencing technology with high density sound-absorbing cotton to reduce running noise.
- Humanized design fully consider the customer experience and improve its service satisfaction.
Specifications of MTU series diesel generator
|Genset Model||Output Power (kva)||Output power|
|Notes: Model with E are standby power gensets.|
Detailes of MTU diesel generator
The following engine brands, alternator brands and Control panel for optional
|Rated power||Engine||Alternator||Control panel|
1) Wrap the generator set by stretch film, and put some drying agent.
2) Adopt steel plate or wood rib to make it stronger, can afford rough handling.
3) Design for forklift truck working in 4 directions. Fastened by 8cm length galvanized nail.
4) Load the case into container by forklift truck.
Applications fileds and working sites of gensets
Diesel generator sets are widely used in telecommunications, finance, hospitals, schools, commercial and other sectors, industrial and mining enterprises.